10/14/13

Hopeless Wanderer

"So leave that click in my head, and I won't remember the words that you said, left a clouded mind and a heavy heart, but I was sure we could see a new start.

So when your hope's on fire, but you know your desire. Don't hold a glass over the flame, don't let your heart grow cold, I will call your by name, but I will share your road. But hold me fast, hold me fast. 'Cause I'm a hopeless wanderer.

I wrestled long with my youth, we tried so hard to live in the truth. Do not tell me all is fine, when I lose my head, I lose my spine. 

So leave that click in my head, and I won't remember the words that you said. You brought me out from the cold, now, how I long, how I long to grow old."








It's been a great fall so far.


*note, some photos were taken on the iPad ;)

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love that photo of the candle! So much great focus and bokeh. *smile*

    Love,
    Emily.

    ReplyDelete